Black acrylic dash w/ phone holder /wireless charger
- Our sleek Acrylic Dash Panel is complete with a Phone Holder and an Integrated Wireless Phone Charger.(Compatible with most wireless charging phones).
Dual Battery Switch
- Allows you to select between battery one, battery two, or both at your convenience
Marine Dash Mat
- Our Marine Dash Mat makes the perfect catchall for everything from sunglasses & keys to sunblock.
SeaStar Tilt Helm
- Tilt steering delivers flexibility and comfort at the helm.
Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges
- Depending on the motor you choose, you will get one of these two options.
Hydraulic Steering, Sea Star (Ex) (+ 150 hp)
- Hydraulic steering for engines over 150 horse power.
Aluminum Leaning Post with Backrests
- Comfort and functionality are at the forefront in the design of our Aluminum Leaning Post w/ Backrest. Individual bolsters fold-upward to cradle your back in the upright position; or fold down to maximize comfort while seated. A flip-down footrest also provides ultimate comfort while seated.
Bow Backrests for Ultra Series
- With our oversized bow seating, the bow backrests only enhance your boating experience by adding even more comfort and support. The bow is now the most desirable spot to sit on the boat!
Bow Bolsters for Ultras
- Bolsters provide added comfort in the bow area
Bow Cushions for Ultras
- Bow Cushions provide needed comfort and support for your enjoyment
Cockpit Bolsters for Ultra Series
- Bolsters around the cockpit area provide cushioned support while fighting a fish or comfort while resting against the gunwales. (Shown in Tan)
Cushioned Rear Bench Seating w/ VIP Bucket Seat
- The aft of the boat is one of many comfortable spots on our Ultra series! The VIP bucket seat has quickly become the most sought after spot on the boat!
Stern Anchor Locker
- The convenience of having a second anchor onboard can make those sandbar days all the more enjoyable and now you have a designated spot to store your stern anchor! With the use of both a bow and stern anchor, you can relax without having to move a singular anchor with every change of the tide.